If you are already a fan of South Korea, probably there is no need to explain Seoul. Seoul is the capital of South Korea, the biggest city in South Korea with almost 10 million people. From the impressive historical palaces to the office of BTS, it would be not easy to decide where to visit in Seoul. Obviously, this list is not complete, but keep coming back to check it out since I am trying to grow this list for where to visit in Seoul, South Korea.
- Planning a trip to South Korea? Click here to find more destinations here.
- Do you want to study in South Korea? Here is a basic guide to start with.
- Want to learn about Korean culture and more? Click here to find more information about it.
- Trying to learn Korean language? I have some interesting real expressions for you.
- A big fan of Korean food? How about some Korean noodles?